Industrial Roof Coatings
CIP Roofing and Waterproofing can offer a rust coating for rusted roofs that is guaranteed for 5 to 10 years.
Roof sheeting is generally galavanized sheets. Over time this galvanized layer deteriorates due to atmospheric conditions, acid rain and general fallout. Once this layer is gone there is no protection to the steel sheets and rust occurs.
Conventional painting of the sheets still allows the diffusion of oxygen through the layers of paint causing rust creep and the rusting process continues.
CIP Roofing and Waterproofing offers a high build industrial rust coating designed for rusted surfaces. It has a rust inhibitor built in and is applied using specialized machinery.
Industrial Roof Repairs
Based on our experience of repairing 6 000 000 million square meters of roofing, we find that by the time a roof looks like this, the protective zinc layer on the exterior of the roof has worn through leaving the vulnerable sub-layer exposed.
This is most often caused by:
- The zinc seal being broken
- Excessive human traffic during erection damaged the surfaces
- No provision was made for environmental conditions
- Lack of a Routine Preventative Maintenance Program
- The Process required to correct it
- Book An Assessment (No Cost)
- Evaluation and proposal presented
- Work done: